Hello Marten Gallagher & everyone else,

on 14-Dez-2005 at 11:17 you (Marten Gallagher) wrote:

> It was subsequently suggested that many bugs are fixed by direct contact
> with developers. So what is the point of making the Bug Tracker accessible
> to all users if it provides misleading information.

Most of the time, people first ask on the TBBETA list if others can confirm
the bug before filing a bug report in the BT. Sometimes a developers
intervenes and says "no need to reports, its already fixed in the next
version", so the bug and its fix will never show in BT.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was
convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it. -- Groucho Marx