Hello MAU,

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M> They may, but not always. Some times formatting done apparently with
M> tabs is done by other means,

I've just replied to Feli on the same subject. At least I now have my
columns, however I had to do it :-)

In the particular Word document I attempted to copy across, it was
formatted purely with tabs (apart from carriage returns at line endings
of course) but there was no consistency in the copying across, even
though there were only two tabs per line and the tab settings were for
the whole document, no other stray tabs in sight.

There's always something to learn with PCs isn't there? Sometimes good,
sometimes bad but, fortunately for me anyway, I've not had any really
bad moments :-)

--
Regards,
Richard