Leonard S. Berkowitz @ 12/19/2005 5:08:47 PM
"What happened to my F4 functionality?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I upgraded today to 3.60.07 from 2.12. For a long time, if I
> highlighted part of a message to which I wanted to reply, only the
> hightlighted part would be quoted when I hit the F4 key instead of a
> reply icon. Now, the whole message is quoted. Is there some way of
> setting this to behave as it did previously?

It works for me in 3.62.14. What is your reply filter? Perhaps you're
using the wrong macro...

Also, your cut mark is missing the space.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

How can you tell when sour cream goes bad?