Hello Darrin & everyone else,

on 26-Dez-2005 at 08:13 you (Darrin) wrote:

> If I use Roguemoticons, it wouldnt be of much use other than with
> other bat users. Is that a correct assumption?

Other email program may allow it to add a photo to the address book. You
could say that the roguemoticons are nothing but a collection of "address
book photos".

The only advantage is that you don't need an address book entry for each
and every person which supplied a roguemoticon.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Stay young by hanging on to your dreams. There is not much to do but
bury a man when the last of his dreams is dead. -- Wilfred Peterson