Howdy Laura,

Thursday, January 5, 2006, 5:47:11 AM, Laura wrotened:

awc> I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to filter the following types of
awc> email:

Well i'll suggest some... probably someone else will know better...

When  a mail comes in that is junk select it... go to the specials and
have the bat create a filter for it?

awc> 1 - has special symbols (not a-z, A-Z, 0-9)

Text does not contain....

awc> 2 - the addressee or from name is blank

Sender does not contain @

awc> 3 - is an HTML email

file .html is attached

awc> I am getting so sick of all this junk stuff!! And a lot of those
awc> really would cut down my spam.

But how else will you find out about Ciallis

awc> OH! and is there a way to text edit the filters? I really don't like
awc> the darn pull down dialogues that have been the latest rage since they
awc> redid the filter function.

I think there is a way of importing them from the clipboard. Dashed if
my brain will work after working all night...

--
Have Fun,

Benedict Allen

Ben is Rohop

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be
promoted.