>> Hello Chris,

>>> 3. $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
>>> beginFilter
>>> UID: [B9153070.01C60E1A.5B96D817.1622DA7A]
>>> Name: Lists
>>> Filter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> MoveMessage folder [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> IsActive
>>> Ignore
>>> IsSendQueue
>>> endFilter

>> I don't see any problem with this filter. I think your main problem, as
>> others have pointed out, was the fact that you had all filters set to
>> "continue processing".

>> Anyway, using 'Sender' has always been a bit confusing for me. I prefer
>> to use the 'Header field' condition even if I have to OR several header
>> fields.

> Hi MAU,

> Yeah, that could have been the problem. Since I disabled that
> processing option, all the (true) spam emails have gone to the Spam
> folder. All I'm now waiting for is a non-spam email to come in, so I
> can see if the rules above the spam filter do indeed move the
> messages into the proper folders. I'm subscribed to a few programs
> on BetaNews, so hopefully it won't be long before one of those 'this
> program has been updated' emails comes in, and then I will see if
> the filters are working properly. Once I do, I will post back here.

Yep, the filters seem to be working ok now. So, it was a combination of two
things I think. First was removing the tick from the 'continue  processing'
option on each of the rules. Second was changing the Spam rule from 'Sender
contains {nothing}' (which is what it was under in v2 before I upgraded), to
'Any Message'.

--

Chris