On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:19:02 +0100, Paul Meathrel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I can see these settings and can see how to change the font. However it doesn't affect the colour of the quoted text in the TBOT list.

Is it the "quote name limit" (or something, can't check right now) setting maybe? I remember you have to increase it if you want long quote prefixes to be recognized...

PS: seems like your reply template strips the space after "Re:"

--
Greetings/GrĂ¼sse
Alexander.