Hi,

,- - [ Le mercredi 18 janvier 2006 vers 12:23 Christian Bonkowski écrivait: ] -
-

>  on my job we got new S/Mime certificates. One for signing a mail and
>  one for encrypting. The certificate for signing I can import in the
>  bat and use it. But I can't import the other.

>  Is it possible to work with different certificates? And if so how?

`- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I jump on this question...  i've allready asked last year if TheBat! can
use S/Mime certificate with no EMail address in...

Last year, TheBat! only allowed to sign a message with a certificate if
this certificate is made for the same email address than the from
address...  in belgium we have an electronic ID card with official
S/Mime certificate authenticating our *identity* (and not our email
address), and thus those certificates does not mention any EMail and
thus cannot work with TB! (and work perfectly with Outlook) :(

Does this have changed since last year, can we now use an "email-less"
S/Mime certificate to sign a message ? (as it was not working, my ID
Reader is installed on another computer with Outlook, thus i cannot test
myself here).

--
Best regards...
 _