Below, corrected:

>> [TO A SINGLE EMAIL ADDRESS] I get hundreds of bogus [EMAILS] daily
>> that are all spam. Occasionally [TO THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS I GET
>> EMAILS THAT ARE NOT SPAM].

>> Here is the example:
>> Good:  "Correct name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Bad :  "Bogus name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Bad :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ASK> Thats not an alias. Those are "just" realnames. Aliases are...
--- 8< --- snip, snip ---

OK So the "real names" are the only differentiator between these true
and false emails.

As I said earlier: It has became clear to me that the way to do this
is a single "Selective Download" filter that DELETES the bogus mssgs.
This way the good ones end up culled from the bad and already in the
inbox.

NOW I just need to know :
How do I to tell the selective download filters that any email 1)
containing [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the
header 2) AND MISSING the correct "real name" is to be deleted.

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline: