   ***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Mon, 30 Jan 2006,
   @  @      at 09:42:42 -0500, when Robert D. wrote:

                                  (1)

> This just happened to me a second or two ago. I was near the end of a
> post to a Livestock Guardian Dog email list and my clumsy finger hit
> **some** unknown key in the upper or topmost tier and the whole email
> was sent along with a download of all accounts.

[...]

                                  (2)

> What ires me is that I know there were typo's with red underlines and
> I was going to go back and do the grammar and spell check stuff as I
> do after I get to the end of the writing.

                                  (1)

To prevent unwanted sending of a message you still edit, check under
Account | Properties | Options | Message editor settings, the "Confirm
immediate sending" little regular tetragon. Then on, anytime you hit
something you didn't want and if it goes to send the message you edit,
TB will ask you do you really want to send it, and will not send it
without your confirmation.

If you edit a message, and want to proceed later, then a simple <ESC>
will save the message parked (as a Draft) in your Outbox.

It is also possible with Alt+F2, but <ESC> is simpler and faster (if you
have the other finger[s] busy).

Hitting Shift+F2 combination will however save the message you edit, but
will not park it (as a Draft) and will thus prepare it for sending (so
no help once the send button is hit).

                                  (2)

For typos is good to check, in Editor's window, "Automatic checking", in
"Spell Checker" menu. It will then check entire text, as you type it in.
The tiny red vermicular lines will appear then timely. :worm1:

- --
Mica
PGP keys nestled at: http://blueness.port5.com/pgpkeys/
[Earth LOG: 516 day(s) since v3.0 unleashing]
OSs: Windows 98 SE Micro Lite Professional IVa Enterprise Millennium
     Windows XP(ee) Micro Lite Professional 1.6, and, for TB sometimes,
     Gentoo and Vector Linuxes via Wine...
 ~~~ For personal mail please use my address as it is *exactly* given
                 in my "From|Reply To" field(s). ~~~