I was just trying to respond to Villi's email about
Bug: Account, Properties, Transport, SMTP, Authentication...

this required me to be reading his email, for the directions to follow
AND
it required me to have the focus inside the Gmail Properties Box in
THAT account of TB!

Now, this does not seem to be possible

Because

once one brings up the properties box, one can NOT get out of that
window and bring another to the front .... to be able to read farther
on.

I had to print out Villi's email to be able to follow the directions
to conform a TB! beta bug ... Now his message is on paper. If I forget
to shred it, one of my horses will get it then absolutely add the
email to a horse-spam list.

--

Regards,
Robert D.