----- Original Message ----
 If user has an addressee with two or more email addresses, one under
the other, how does user insert the 2nd, 2rd address into the
address line of a post as a cc or as a bcc?

 I don't have a solution for this, but I can say that this has bothered me ever
since I've been using TB!. I know you can attach multiple addresses to a single
contact, but when you send an email to that contact it'll go to all those
addresses. Instead, what I would like to do, is select the contact and then the
address, out of the several listed, that I want the email to be sent to. It's
funny, my cell phone can do this wonderfully, yet my email client (that has
been around for six years) still can't...

 -Sam