Hallo Elaine,

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:39:25 -0500GMT (10-2-2006, 1:39 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> Your message base, accounts and filters can still be read. Only
>> problem is that settings changed to your account and folder
>> properties, filters or preferences will be
>> set back to before you were
>> using v3. (That includes the loss of newly created accounts or
>> folders)

E> I am dealing with close to 400 folders and
E> associated filters (and a LOT of mail).

Ah, a true E-mailaholic I see.

E> Are you saying I will lose the filters/folders if I try 3 and then
E> revert to 2?

I definitely didn't say that.

E> Or will I just lose anything newly created in 3?

Yep, that's what I said. And newly created doesn't mean messages. New
messages will go back.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A vote on the tally sheet is worth two in the box.

The Bat! 3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM