Hallo Ian,

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:23:29 +1100GMT (9-2-2006, 8:23 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

IAW> I was wondering if it is possible to have a hyperlink in a message
IAW> template or quick template?

IAW> I can put the full link there, but it would be nicer if I could have
IAW> descriptive text rather than the full link.

IAW> I can add a link while editing a message in HTML format, but would
IAW> like it to be in a template.

IAW> Also, is it possible to set the message format to be either HTML or
IAW> plain text by way of a macro?

The use of a descriptive text for a hyperlink is HTML, so your first
and second question are essentially the same and the answer is no.
You cannot use HTML in templates.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Windws is ine for bckgroun comunicaions- Bll Gats, 192

The Bat! 3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM