I bought a new Scanner/FAX/Printer/Copier/Dishwasher ... admittedly,
it isn't anywhere the top line, rather middle ground. A *Brother 640*.

One can designate which Email program the scanned attachment goes to.
I tried Outlook Express. An email was generated, I assigned an address
and sent it.

I then tried TB!. A plain-text email was generated. There was no
attachment.

Are there any secret settings in TB! that I need to know about which
will allow the generation of an Email WITH an attachment passed to it?

--

Regards,
Robert D.