Hello tbudl,

  Hi. I under stand forms a little and getting thing to go where you
  what them...but I am having trouble. since ever mail message has
  NORTON ANTISPAM attached to the subject....I want all my TBUDL
  messages to got to my forum file but am having difficulty doing
  so...I tries queuing off the header with not luck...does anyone have
  a script of sorting filter that they could ship me that will do
  this....
  thanks

  bob

 Robert                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition under Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 4 3.0ghz - HT with .99G mem.