Hello Marten,

Again my English...sorry if I was not precise enough.

>> I would like to find a solution (quicktemplate, filter, combination of
>> the two, whatever) to save my reply to a message in the same folder
>> again. Can anyone please point me to that thread? Thanks!

> Set up a filter for that account.
> Account > Sorting Office/Filters
> Outgoing Mail
> Header contains @ (which will select every message going out)
> Actions > move to the folder [then select the folder]
> Options > probably the top checkbox ticked only and top radio button
> checked

That would move *any* message I send with this account to the
specified folder, right? That's not what I want. Example:

I have posted a job offer on a mailing list, using a special mail
alias, let's say "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" that forwards mail to my
regular account. It's easy to filter all incoming messages to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" into a folder, say "job offers".

Now when I answer one of these emails (using my regular mail account,
not that special address), I want my answer to be stored into the
folder "job offers". All other emails I send from this account should
*not* be affected by this rule. So my plan was to setup a reply
template for that folder triggering an outgoing filter that moves my
message there. I just can't find the macro to trigger a filter...

--
Martin
TB! 3.70.09 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2