Hello TB! Users,

Can anyone tell me where the Address AutoComplete option for the
Message Window now hides. It used to appear under
Options|Preferences|System, but it does not any longer. The latest
version appears to have reset my original settings (Addressboook only)
and I want to set it back.

On the subject of this, the Autocomplete drop down list does not seem
to work very intuitively. In most applications I can select the item I
want by using the down arrow key to select the item I want and then
use [TAB] to select it. In TB! this moves onto the next field (CC: in
my case) without selecting the highlighted field. This has resulted in
a few emails that have gone to the wrong person recently. Is just me,
or do others feel that the process if selecting items does not follow
Windows conventions?

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2