Hello Mike!

On Wednesday, February 22, 2006, 4:54 PM, you wrote:

MD>>> I just upgraded to v3.71.03 and I am trying to figure out how to
MD>>> disable the shading for the sorted column in the folder and pane
MD>>> views. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help is greatly
MD>>> appreciated!

IAW>> I believe this is a WinXP feature.

> It's not.  I am using Win2K, and it just appeared when I upgraded
> to v3.71.03.  The previous versions did not exhibit this behavior.

Since v. 3.71.03 is a beta, you might like to discuss this on TBBETA.

I'm not sure what you mean by shading. I did notice that a mouse-over
of the Sorting column headings caused color changes--hadn't seen this
before, but then, haven't passed my mouse over them for awhile.

Have you tried changing Themes, in View/Themes to get the appearance
more to your liking?

CCing to TBBETA, in case there might be more help for you on that
list.

Mary
The Bat! 3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2