Hello Mike,

> I just upgraded to v3.71.03 and I am trying to figure out how to
> disable the shading for the sorted column in the folder and pane
> views. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help is greatly
> appreciated!

I am wondering why you awant to disable this feature? IMO it helps
seeing the sorting column with one look. It does not keep me from
doing/seeing anything, so I am happy with it.

Maybe if you could explain a little further what exactly the problem
with the shading is, we could help you avoiding the problem. That's
because I don't know of any way the switch off the shading!

--
Martin
TB! 3.71.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2