Hello Lou Yovin & everyone else,

on 26-Feb-2006 at 03:07 you (Lou Yovin) wrote:

ASK>> Besides that... why are people using email if they print it out
eventually?
ASK>> You could write snailmail letters right from the start. :-)

> Why, so they can print out their wife's mail. What else?

You mean you won't let her sit in front of the screen and touch anything of
that techie stuff? Wise decision... maybe... :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

We can neither put back the clock nor slow down our forward speed, and
as we are already flying pilotless, on instrument controls, it is even
too late to ask where we are going. -- Igor Stravinsky