Hello MAU and Thomas!

>> What am I doing/getting wrong here?

> I don't know if it uses the 'In-Reply-To" header or not, I would assume
> so, but it is working here with no problem. I use this option somewhat
> frequently and, unless I have deleted my reply, it is always found. I
> have tried it just now a few times (in case there was a problem with
> latest version) and it worked every time I tried.

I don't understand this. Tried it with all kinds of replies I wrote,
and they are never found! Have a look: this is a message I just
replied to, and my reply is just above in the list (both marked with
red errors), and the error message that the reply cannot be found "in
the most obvious folders" (whatever they are):

http://www.aspekt1.net/ms/temp/openreply.gif

Now I did some more tests and I found out that the message *is* found,
when I put it back into the inbox of the account I sent if from
(currently the message is in a subfolder of a common folder). So it
looks like the function works, but is does not look in the right
folders (even though it promises to "look through the whole message
base").

So Ritlabs developers: why is the same folder not an "obvious folder"???

--
Martin
TB! 3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2