On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 at 15:14:30 +1100, Chris wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 at 12:55:15 +1100, Chris wrote:
>> When you say some parts are unwrapped, do you mean that they don't wrap on
>> the screen, or they are like the above paragraph in your email and have no
>> hard wrapping?
>
> They don't wrap on the screen (or when I printed it, though it makes
> sense I suppose that if it didn't wrap on screen, it wouldn't wrap on
> paper).

Well, it depends what you mean by wrap. I have my emails set to hard wrap at
76 characters, so I have line breaks that force that. However, your emails
don't have hard wraps, they wrap at the edge of the screen. I presume this
is because you use the windows editor, which doesn't automatically insert
line breaks when it wraps a line.

However, not wrapping at all could mean that the line just goes on off the
edge of the page and you get a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the
screen. You have to use that horizontal scroll bar to see the end of the
line.

> Oddly enough, most of the e-mail was wrapped fine - it was just
> one particular part of the e-mail that wasn't wrapping.
>
>> Certainly I had no problem printing out your email, and my print template
>> only has the %text macro in it.
>
> My e-mail should have been fine - I have The Bat! set to wrap at about
> 70 characters or so.

Although it wraps at the edge of the page, I think because you are using the
Windows editor.

> The e-mail I was trying to print was from Logitech tech support (I'm
> having problems with my mouse) - I think it may have had some HTML in it
> if that is important.

I think it probably is relevant.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.3