Hi MFPA,

Sunday, March 5, 2006, 11:25:03 PM, you wrote:
> If I type in something that it can't find it automatically changes
> to the last successful entry (same as bat!! would change back to
> bat!).  If you have the same behaviour in your version of TB!, the
> above would suggest the AB or group you are searching does not
> contain the letter "x". If you clear the search box and type a
> space, presumably it can match that and subsequently your x will
> change to a space instead of to "targ"?

Ok, that makes sense, however I find it quite confusing when compared with how
many other applications work. However this functionality only works at the
group level. When I have an AB selected and type into the search am I correct
in presuming that TB should be searching all contacts in all groups beneath the
AB?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.71.03 on Windows XP