Hi,

I'm relatively new to TB! and have a question about upgrading version releases.

I'm currently running 3.65.03  Home and haven't had any major problems.  I use
POP3 only and no IMAP. For my home use I don't see any real practical advantage
to changing to Pro version.

I see a 3.7 (presumably includes Home version) is out but I don't see any new
features nor addressing any bugs I've experienced.

Generally I upgrade my software when there are known issues or new features
added and occasionally, just because it's there,  but with TB I don't know if
that's necessarily the best plan.

Any thoughts and recommendations?  Upgrade at each release or stay with what's
working?

Thanks,
Larry

--