Hi Roland,

> Have you set under regions- and language options - lanugage -
> details - installed services - the keyboard for Polish?

I have now.

> Have you activated under regions- and language options - additional
> - in the codepage converting tables "28952 (ISO 8859-2) Central Europe"?

Yes, but it still isn't showing correctly, as you can see by the screenshot.
The thing that puzzles me is that before I made any of the changes that you
suggested I could see the text in the correct script when I pasted it into a
new mail. Do you have any more suggestions Roland?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.71.03 on Windows XP