Hi Paul,

> I am aware of the dangers of HTML mail, however on this occasion I wish to >
> use a HTML mail template - does anyone know how to do this?

Coincidentally whilst looking for something else I came across the following
thread on the Ritlabs forum:

http://www.ritlabs.com/en/forum/read.php?FID=6&TID=1268

This thread indicates that HTML templates are not currently support and Marek M
says that:

"HTML templates are under development, but this is major change and will not be
available this year, probaly in first quarter 2006"

Which is certainly encouraging, although we I've not seem anything in a recent
Beta. Perhaps someone more in the know could enlighten us?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.72.01 (Beta) on Windows XP