MAU @ 3/23/2006 11:16:30 AM
"[SOT] Anyone familiar with Google Desktop plugin for The Bat?" <mid:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

> If I do a 'Re-Index selected", at the end of the process I get a
> 'report' of number of messages 'Indexed' and 'Skipped'. I am
> assuming that 'Skipped' means not indexed, although I don't know or
> understand why they are skipped. And what actually "worries" me is
> that the few times I have done a re-index, the number of skipped
> messages is larger than the indexed one.

I think that they are skipped because they are already in the index.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Today's Oxymoron: Same difference