Hello Stephane,

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:02:37 +0100 GMT (25/03/2006, 17:02 +0700 GMT),
Stephane Bouvard [ML] wrote:

>> Aha? I thought that my windows positions are being remembered across
>> computers.

SBM> Not a real good idea...  open your voyager on my computer, i have two
SBM> screens, and the main one on the right side, your windows position will
SBM> probably be outside of the screen when you go to another computer with
SBM> only one screen...

Yes, I saw that the ticker seemed to be somewhere else in a computer
with another resolution. But on computers with the same resolution as
mine, all seems to be where I moved it to.

Not really important, as I have no problem. I was just curious.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

FLATULANCE: Emergency vehicle that picks you up when you've been run
over by a steam roller