On Sunday, April 2, 2006, 5:27:35, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

GMM>> Sender = "My Boss" score +20
> Again, colour group or virutal filter.

How do you do this without scoring:

+10 From "Thomas" "Marck" "Allie"  #+10 points to any message from these persons
-5 Subject "Bug"                   #-5 if the message contains word bug
+20 References /isg\.si>$/         #+20 to any message that is direct reply to
my message
=-50 From "Someone-I-Don't-Like"   #set a score of -50 for the sender I don't
like and
                                   #stop processing other scoring directives

Keep in mind that this is a very simple scoring example, and that scorefiles
can grow really big (also, unless the scoring directive starts with =, all
directives are applied to message - eg. your reply to my message would first
get +10 points from the 1st line, and then +20 from the 3rd, totalling to 30
points).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Trust everybody, but cut the cards.