On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:35:27 -0600 GMT, Keith wrote:

> Okay, everyone...I haven't had to do this for a while; can
> someone help me?

> I just had to reinstall Windows, and as a result, reinstall The
> Bat!, as well. I have my email stored in a nonstandard location,
> which I indicated during my installation.

> Despite my having numerous accounts stored in my MAIL folder, the
> installation required me to set up a new account. The new account
> has been added to my MAIL folder, but none of my other accounts
> are showing up.

> How can I get The Bat! to recognize them and add them to the
> folder list?

> Thanks in advance for your help!

Create a account with the same name as one of the old accounts, that
should bring up everything.

Also, The Bat! stores the e-mail in your profile as default, so your
account folders have to be in that directory or you have to change the
setting of where The Bat! stores its E-Mail.

And keep a backup, just to be safe ;)

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.71.01 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2