Howdy Tim,

Thursday, April 20, 2006, 6:31:37 PM, Tim wrotened:

>> Are \Utilities\AutoWrap and \Utilities\AutoFormat enabled or disabled,

Tim> AutoWrap enabled, AutoFormat disabled during my origianl test.
Tim> Although, I recreated the test using one of the same emails that
Tim> I replied to in my original test, enabled AutoFormat so AutoWrap
Tim> and AutoFormat are both enabled, did a reply with quote and TB
Tim> ran the text all the way to the right margin. No Effect. Same
Tim> Result. What is AutoFormat supposed to do anyway?

As quoted from TB help:

Autoformat mode
Any change you make later to entered text will reformat the paragraph
you changed

Auto wrap mode
Every line reaching the defined right margin (see Program preferences)
gets wrapped automatically

What about in TB main window \Options\Preferences\ViewerEditor\ Editor
Preferences? What is ticked and what isn't?

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.72.11 (Beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have trained for
years and years can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the
worst movies in the history of the world.