Hello Arjun Sahani & everyone else,

on 21-Apr-2006 at 02:21 you (Arjun Sahani) wrote:

> I am only using the web inteface of hotmail to send this until I find a
> solution for the "Suspected Spam" problem.

Are you using thìs hotmail account when you use TheBat? If so, you can't
simply relay messages thru your ISPs SMTP server. You MUST use the
hotmail SMTP servers.

[Hotmail supports the Sender Policy Framework: servers that are allowed
to send mail with a from address @hotmail.com are identified in the DNS.
If you're sending a mail as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and do not send it over
hotmails own SMTP server (but via your ISPs), a spam checker on the way
may report a forged sender address because the sending SMTP server and
the SMTP servers registered as "allowed" do not match]

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I tell you that I can trace my ancestry back to a protoplasmic
primordial atomic globule. -- Gilbert & Sullivan