On Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 3:29:14 PM, Marten Gallagher wrote:

>> On Sunday, April 30, 2006, 5:51:32 PM, Simon wrote:

S>>> Hi Jon,

MG> I wondered if Jon Polish has re-tried the filter business with the latest
MG> TB version now that it is reckoned to be fixed...

Yes I have. It is NOT fixed, consequently I am still using 3.72.02. I
am having problems getting TBBETA and TBUDL, hence my delays in
reporting. My account is set up to receive all messages, not digests.
Yet I go a week or more without a single message then the flood gates
open and I get a couple of hundred.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.72.02 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
Grace Murray Hopper, working in a temporary World War I building at
Harvard University on the Mark II computer, found the first computer