On Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 6:37:08 PM, Robin Anson wrote:

> I find that if I put a message into the outbox of my Exchange
> account expecting it to be sent when messages are downloaded, it
> NEVER goes. I have to do an immediate send when I create the
> message, or click on the SEND button. The combined send and receive
> simply doesn't work.

I have no idea whether I have ever sent an exchange message out while
messages were being downloaded, but I have had no complaints with my
Exchange account. I don't use it as much as my IMAP one but it seems
to work fine, and I'm sure glad I don't have to use the standard
around here outlook.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.80.03 on Windows XP version 5,1