Hello Goncalo Farias & everyone else,

on 13-Mai-2006 at 17:33 you (Goncalo Farias) wrote:

ASK>> This needs clarification. If your client(s) is/are using Outlook
ASK>> with Exchange server, your mails are on the Exchange server (if
ASK>> you look in Outlook, it will be called "Post Box - Robin Anson" or
ASK>> something).

> Unless you configure Outlook to copy them to a local file and delete
> 'em from the Exchange server.

That may well be - I don't know. I see little sense to use PST files in
an environment with an Exchange server. Defeats the whole purpose of the
thing. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men,
but that men will begin to think like computers. -- Sydney J. Harris