Hi Thomas,

on Sun, 14 May 2006 22:10:24 +0700GMT (14.05.2006, 17:10 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

[partitions with a Linux FS]

TF> If I delete these drives, would that have any effect on the other
TF> logical drives on that HD? I do not want to risk anything on my
TF> functioning Windows system.

Since it's Sunday, and otherwise quite calm here, I dare reply again
to this OT issue. ;) X-post and follow-up to TBOT anyway...

I had the same thing on my laptop. I needed more disk space, so I
deleted the Linux partition and created a new one with NTFS. The only
effect is, that all Linux data are erased, and the space is available
for Windows. Win2K here.

TF> Same question applies to creating new ones.

No problem here either.

If anyone has had bad experiences with deleting a no longer needed
Linux partition, please step forward. :)

--
Cheers
Peter

Order now: The Entire Internet on 8941 DVDs!
By request without porn on 12 CDs.