Recently, my communications in Esperanto have increased to such a
volume that I no longer wish to spellcheck them by hand. Is there any
way to have The Bat! do the red squiggly spellchecking in Esperanto?
Failing that, is there any way at all to spellcheck in Esperanto? I do
have aspell with an Esperanto dictionary installed if it can be of any
use.

I assume that the International Pack won't help. However, I cannot
find a list of languages that it adds, so I'm just assuming (and we
all know what can come of that...).

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.