Hallo Chris,

On Thu, 25 May 2006 22:45:06 -0400GMT (26-5-2006, 4:45 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

C> I was just looking at the help page on time formatting, and I noticed
C> that there is no formatting character for the timezone. Am I missing
C> it, or is it just not there.

AFAIK There isn't any option to format the timezone.
What is it that you're trying to achieve?

You can show your own timezone with the %XMP_TimeBias macro from the
Extended Macro Plugin that can be downloaded as xmp.rar from
www.gaijin.at or from the Ritlabs site
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download_plugins.php

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Taglines: bumper stickers for computer nerds.

The Bat! 3.80.06
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM