Hello Richard,

Sunday, May 28, 2006, 7:01:41 AM, you wrote:

RHS> I would be using it periodically on systems that are "locked
RHS> down", i.e., I can use a flash drive on them, but cannot install
RHS> unauthorized software. Does Voyager require writing temp files to
RHS> the system that might be blocked? Does it interact with the
RHS> system in any way that could cause it to be locked out? Has
RHS> anyone had any experience with a system so secured?

I have had occasional problems using Voyager in Internet cafes. I
suspect that some firewalls are not configured to allow a non
installed program to access the internet. Unfortunatly it is common
for the operators of these places to not know enough to be able to
help. When this happens I just try a different location. Because I am
often able to operate normally by doing this I am sure that it is the
Cafe setup and not my installation that is the  problem.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.80.03 under Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2 (0 days 0:20:12) on Uno AMD Athlon MP
pgp key: http://sfrederick.com/keys/