Hello Paul,

Tuesday, May 30, 2006, 3:07:27 AM, you wrote:
> Ever since installing TB on a Windows XP Home machine I've had
> problems closing the program. Most commonly I go to close TB and I
> get the message which says: "Some tasks are now active. Do you want
> to exit when they are finished?". When I look at the connection
> centre no tasks appear to be active. No matter whether I select Yes,
> No or Abort nothing happens and I have to end task to get TB to
> exit. The scheduler doesn't have anything in it except a few
> reminders and a send & receive. Is there anyway of telling what
> "task" is holding up the exit?

The only time I had issues with this is when I had my mail account to
check mail every 1 minute. For some reason it would hang every once in
a while (at least once or twice a day). I changed it to 3 minutes and
that problem went away. I only think this is related because you
mentioned checking the connection center, and unless you have that set
to always visible, it makes me think that it was doing a mail check
when it hung.

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Sometimes a tagline is just a tagline.