hi,

> We have something that sounds similar to this at our university. You
> can run any file you want on the user PCs, and you can save your work,
> which many people do on the desktop. Once the computer is shut down
> and rebooted, it is the original again, all saved or downloaded files
> gone. BTW the original setup includes an AV software, and the signature
> files would be on the server, I'd think.

sure, many universities do have this for at least a decade. but not so many
graduates do indeed figure out how to provide this *commercially* and be able
to make a living. :)

Voyager's target market is, let's be honest, by far not only undergraduates in
academic environments. what are the chances that someone on travel will go to
some university lab and not to a simple cafe to do emailing?

--
regards,
 vitalie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]