Hello Mary,

I just read your response to my note 0017086 and I realized (too late)
that I had not paid enough attention to the text in your note 0016886.
Had I been able to summon the requisite number of functioning brain
cells I would have seen that your comments referred to your screen
font being set to 96dpi when you *WERE* able to extend the dialog box
enough to cause the number boxes to become visible.

My apologies for being so obtuse.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v3.80.06 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2