Hello Chris,

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

C> All I can see is the different fields - form, subject, created,
C> size, memo etc - there are no icons to colour.

It seems that, in the view mode, you don't have "Message Flags" showing.
If you go to "View/Manage View modes" you'll be able to set them there
for whatever view mode you have a particular folder set to.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html