Hello Ben,

Monday, June 19, 2006, 11:35:46 AM, you wrote:

BA> I  have  a  filter  that  does catch most of them. "recipient does not
BA> match  [EMAIL PROTECTED]" Though I would suggest that you use your own
BA> email addy for that

Which will work for all my accounts except postmaster@ - because all
unknown mail overflows to that one account.

But yeah, I use the same on most accounts, and it works pretty well.
It's just those nasty edge cases where a little more is needed... :-(

Thanks for the reminder, though!

 Philip                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2