> I have been training Bayesit! from scratch and have had it
> catch nothing :-(

> Turning on logging, I discovered that Bayesit! appeared a
> bit confused.

> That was just a few days ago and Bayesit! has still not
> found any spam (I guess training is just starting now).

I tried BayesIT again recently and found it getting things totally wrong -
it ended up 'refusing' to classify anything in one email account.

After taking advice from this list a while back - I am now using K9 with
absolutely wonderfully, accurate, consistent, and so easily configurable
results.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design