Hello Dwight!

On Thursday, July 13, 2006, 5:21 PM, you wrote:

>> The original query--how to make an attached picture appear in the
>> message body--was in a message with headers showing the X-mailer as
>> The Bat! v. 2.12.04.

> Sorry I didn't even look. I'm sure that I don't even have an old
> backup around which still has any version 2 executables. I wasn't even
> paying attention that it was this list and not the beta one. my bad

No problem, for me. It's been a very interesting thread. And I myself
didn't look at first, either, until the poster came back sounding so
confused.

I didn't know that we now had the possibility to include the image
displayed in the message body until I read what you said. And, as I
noted, I'm not sure at what point RitLabs added it.

I do remember Marek mentioning to the poster who wanted to include a
.gif in his sig template that the capability of doing it through
templates was being worked on.

But that didn't even trigger an idea in my head that TB! could use
HTML to display images in message bodies now. :)

Mary
The Bat! 3.81.08 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2