[EMAIL PROTECTED] @ 2006-7-20 1:59:06 AM
"Is there a way to set up a Reply to automatically use a specific Account based
on the Subject?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> For this, take a look at regular expressions.

> I looked at Regular Expressions in online help; and it is all greek
> to me. Would appreciate if someone would provide me with the exact
> syntax.

I'm only a regular expression novice, so this (UNTESTED) solution
probably could be improved:

%SETPATTREGEXP='.*(\[FCNYC\]).*'%-
%IF:'%REGEXPMATCH="%OSUBJECT"'<>'':'%ACCOUNT="Account3"':'%ACCOUNT="Zworg"'%-

The %SETPATTREGEXP line tells The Bat! to look for "[FCNYC]" anywhere
in a string and capture it. Then, %REGEXPMATCH is called with the old
subject. If "[FCNYC]" is in the old subject, the result of
%REGEXPMATCH is "[FCNYC]", otherwise the result is the empty string,
"". Therefore, the %IF tests to make sure that %REGEXPMATCH did not
result in the empty string. If the result was non-empty, Account3 is
used, otherwise Zworg is used.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

A mushroom cloud has no silver lining.