Hello,

For two days I had the free version of Antisniper and, this evening,
downloaded the full trial version.

If I select either of the first two checking on server options in the
Servers/Edit section, TB! checks only 20 messages and then sticks. If I
restart the connection it checks the next 20 and so on until the end
when it completely gets stuck and does nothing.

Even though it tells me that it's deleted, in the last case, 3 messages
from the server (and they showed up on the log as being deleted), no
messages were downloaded because of the final glitch.

This happens with both the normal TB! and also Voyager.

Oh yes, another little point. Even though I installed it for the first
time today, instead of 30 days trial, it only says that I have 12 :-(

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html