Hello Henk,

On Friday, July 28, 2006, you wrote:
>> developer of AntispamSniper released FREE version of its plugin, this
>> version misses some advanced features (DNSBL, deleting spam on server,
>> Anti-phishing etc.), but it is fully functional and with no trial.

HMD> I have installed this program/plugin 3 weeks ago and I must say that I
HMD> am impressed the way it works/behaves. I will keep on using it.

I'm a reasonably satisfied user of K9. I miss the integration with TB,
but to date none of the plugins have let me use TB's rules to process
SPAM. "Remove from server" is my favourite as it allows me to keep my
POP3 server "clean" for when I connect from low-bandwidth mobile
devices when on the road.

Can AntispamSniper integrate with TB rules?

Regards,

--
 Nick